Saturday, September 19, 2015

These Books Actually Exist

 
 
 
 
 
 
This 160 page book contains the work of Takako Iwasa, Japan’s #1 cat tailor.







Apparently this book discusses a twelve step plan to become cool.





There are no words.





I have to say I'venever read anything in the bible about God speaking through cats.




Seriously, you misspelled disapear not only once, but seven times?





Who cares? They were freakin Nazis/





Its more realistic that zombies would attack.





Why? Serisouly why?





Come to think of it, I really should teach my chihuahua physics.





This is both boring and dumb.




I'm sorry, where are these bodybuilders wearing tutus?




Thats just gross. And for a kids book?




Becasue this is the kind of clothes you should be wearing.





If you need this book, you don't need to be on a boat. Ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment