Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Benjamin L. Hooks Central Library

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I live in Memphis and one of our libraries is the Benjamin L. Hooks Central library. It is by far my favorite library. It is located at 3030 Poplar Ave, Memphis, TN 38111. If you live in Memphis and have never been I highly recommend that you check it  out.
 
 
 
 
 
Their children's are is adorable and I loved to visit it as a child. It would be a great place to take your child to get out of the house and out from in front of the TV.
 
 
 
 
Teen Appeal teens touring CLOUD901
 
 
 
 
 
There are some really cool things going on at the library. Now there a production space called  #CLOUD901. It is an 8,300 foot space that offers the latest technology for kids ages 13-18 an d has programs that are specialized for todays youth. I love to see places in Memphis where youth can go and learn and can have a positive impact on their lives.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Image result for benjamin l hooks library
 
 
 
Image result for benjamin l hooks library
 
 
 
 
There is such a vast collection of books. I went there when I had a huge research paper in high school because they had so many books on the paper I was doing.There is a library closer to me in Bartlett. It is also very nice but it is a much smaller facility and has a smaller selection. I was only able to find one book that had information on my paper. There are two floors and the building has beautiful architecture. I love just walking around the building and enjoying what a gorgeous building it is. If you have never been I urge you to check it out!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment