Thursday, September 10, 2015

Romance Book List


 




 
I like romance novels as much if not more than the average female reader. There are so many different kinds, such as historical or maybe a sweet friends to lovers story. I thought I would post a list of romance novels that I've enjoyed. Personally I am always checking out other blogger's list of books they recommend.
 
 
 
 
The Losing It series by CoraCarmack
 
Anywhere With You by Kaylee Ryan
 
Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout (One of my favortie authors)
 
The Slow Burn series by Maya Banks
 
The Cosulation Duo by Corrine Michaels
 
The Thief by Allison Butler
 
The Marked Men series by Jay Crownover
 
The One Night series by Jodi Ellen Malpas
 
Fridgid by J Lynn
 
Wait For You by J Lynn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment