Saturday, September 19, 2015

Struggles For People Who Don't Like People

 
 
Image result for people who hate people
 
 
 
I wouldn't say I hate people, but there are a lot of times I really don't like to be around a ton of people. I am an introvert by nature. Hanging around a few friends is fine, but being at a party with a bunch of people is normally not my idea of a good time. While I do like to go places with my fiancé I don't like having to interact with strangers.
 
 
When strangers sit next to you and you really hope they don't talk to you.
 
Small talk with strangers is the equivalent. of getting teeth pulled.
 
People who talk to you even if you have headphones in or are reading.
 
People's disgusting habits like sneezing and not covering their nose makes you cringe.
 
Its even worse when you have resting bitch face.
 
Your Saturday night usually consists of Netflix or reading.
 
You probably have a list of people you want to punch in the face.
 
Working in retail in a special kind of hell.
 
When your in public and people stand way too close.
 
People like to say your mean.
 
You think most people are stupid.
 
You are fluent in sarcasm.
 
You hate when sales people walk up to you.
 
 
 
 
Image result for people who hate people
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment