Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Books You Should Not Waste Your Time On.

 
 
 
Have you ever read the summary of a book, thought "This sounds like it will be good'" but once you dive in it is an absolute dud. I hate when I've purchased a book and realize it was a complete waste of money. Unfortunately that is how it is. We cant always pick the diamond out of the rough. So I thought I would post a list of books that suck and hopefully will save you some time and money.
 
 
 
Any Sarah Densen books. It isnt that they are badly written, they are just boring and all kind of the same. They have hints of romance but very G rated and boring.
 
 
The Submissive by Tara Sue Me -- The plot is very 50 Shades of Grey but I thought I would give it a shot. Don't do it. I could not stand the main character Nathaniel West. He is a complete asshole and even though he is dominant and will of course be controlling and a bit of a jerk. However he is such an ass that it made it hard to sit down and read the book. The plot was unoriginal and a snooze fest.
 
The Collector by John Fowels-- The way in which John Fowels wrote was super annoying. Its like the character is just talking and I honestly feel like there is no point. Barely got trough 7 pages.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment